- Naturally shed USA elk antlers
- Handpicked for consistency and color; only 2% of the all-natural antlers pass the “Triple-Sort” process, entitling them to be labeled Barkworthies Select
- Naturally rich in zinc, calcium, manganese, and iron that are essential for dogs to live a long, healthy life
- Each antler is split lengthwise to expose the soft marrow center creating a variety of textures
- Helps to promote dental health by massaging gums and removing tartar and plaque with every bite
- Odor-free and does not splinter
- Contains no preservatives, chemicals or additives
- Sourced in the USA
Barkworthies® Elk Antler Chews are naturally odor free and the most durable dog chews out there! The hard texture of these chews naturally scrapes away plaque and tartar while your dog chews.
Barkworthies Elk Antlers are highly durable and are will last hours or days for even the most aggressive chewer. Each antler is filled with soft marrow and contain essential nutrients such as zinc, calcium, manganese and iron that your dog needs for a healthy, long life. Their tough, textured surface helps remove tartar and plaque while massaging the gums.
Most Barkworthies' all-natural dog treats and chews are completely preservative-free and additive-free. Please note that this product is not for human consumption. Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges.
Calorie Content: Approximate 300 calories per antler/treat