- Made from naturally shed antlers of USA elk, these chews are uniquely sustainable
- Supports bone, joint and muscle health as being a natural source of essential minerals such as calcium, glucosamine, iron & potassium
- Aids in kidney function & improved wound healing
- Helps whiten teeth and freshen breath and they won't splinter, so they're safer than bones and last longer than rawhide chews
- Allergy-free and organic, so they are safe for any dog
- Elk Antler Sizes: Choose according to the size and chewing level of your dog. Recommended for dogs & puppies based on the weights below
- Small: Recommended for dogs from 5 - 40 lbs (approximately 3 - 4 - inch chew)
- Medium: Recommended for dogs 40 lbs and over (approximately 5 - 6 - inch chew)
- Large: Recommended for dog over 110 lbs (approximately 6 - 7 - inch chew)
Made of all-natural Elk antlers, these rugged, long-lasting Big Sky Antler Chews help whiten teeth and freshen breath. Since they are grown and shed each year in the USA, they're uniquely sustainable as a chew. Because they are allergy-free and organic, they are safe for any dog. Also, they will not splinter, so they're safer than bones. Remember to always supervise your pet while using antler treats.
Ingredients: Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year.