- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Balanced Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in healthy skin, hair coat and immune function.
- High-quality whitefish meal serves as a premium protein source for your dog, helping to build and maintain lean muscle mass
- Wholesome vegetables and fruits, such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support a strong immune system
- A great training aid for dogs who might need a little extra boost to learn.
- Made in the USA
- 7.5 Ounces in a resealable pouch
Earthborn Holistic EarthBites Skin & Coat moist treats are a satisfying snack for all dogs, especially those looking to achieve or maintain a healthier outer appearance. The balanced ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids plays a vital role in healthy skin, hair coat and immune function. This special formula contains lean, whitefish and salmon meal proteinsThe richc blended with peas, apples, blueberries, carrots and spinach for high palatability. Your dog will enjoy the taste of these nutritious, grain-free treats.
Ingredients: Whitefish Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Honey, Tapioca, Glycerin, Salmon Meal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum 16.00%
Crude Fat, minimum 6.00%
Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%
Moisture, maximum 24.00%
Vitamin E, minimum 200 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.00%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.00%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated) 2,845 kcal/kg, 5 kcal/treat