- Evanger's Lamb & Rice Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO nutrient profiles for all life stages.
- High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy
- This product is certified organic by Oregon Tilth. This ensures that your pet is getting a quality food that is made with all natural ingredients.
- Not only does this product offer your pet a variety in taste, this gourmet dinner offers the additional nutritional benefits your pet needs. Natural Vitamins and minerals are blended with the all-natural meats for ultimate nutrition that are completely balanced meals for all life stages, ages, and breeds.
- Evanger’s cans are packed with natural, raw ingredients in their own natural juices. The ingredients are then cooked entirely inside the sealed can to lock in the nutrients and flavor of each variety. This process assures both wholesome nutrition for long life and good health, plus the great taste your dog and cat will love. Naturally the best!
- All Evanger’s foods are made with completely human-grade, highly palatable and nutritious foods that will satisfy even the most finicky eater. With no soy, corn, wheat, artificial ingredients, harmful additives, preservatives or by-products, Evanger’s canned meals are a perfect option for pets that have food sensitivities.
Evanger's Super Premium Dinners are completely balanced, highly nutritious, great tasting innovative meals. This Lamb & Rice Dinner features tender lamb with brown rice, superfoods spinach and kale, and vitamin and chelated mineral enrichment. It's a loaf-style dinner sure to be a favorite!
Ingredients: Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Rice, Spinach, Kale, Guar Gum, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement).
Crude Protein, not less than..........8.0%
Crude Fiber, not more than..........1.5%
Moisture, not more than..........78.0%
Crude Fat, not less than..........6.0%
Calcium, not less than..........0.30%
Phosphorous, not less than..........0.28%
Calorie Content: 337 kcal per can / 93 kcal per 100g