- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage cat food is deboned duck. There's no grains or glutens, so it's a great option for cat's with sensitives or allergies
- 97% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar
- This GMO-free formula doesn't contain peas, lentils, pea protein, chickpeas, or added plants oils
- 430 kCals per cup
- Sourced from Organic Italian Farms and Made in Italy
The carnivore nature of our four-legged family members is our guide in developing out all-natural scientifically researched food. Cats in their natural state almost exclusively consume meat and don't require a diet containing a high level of carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy we developed the innovative line Natural & Delicious Pumpkin, a Grain and Potato Free food with 96% of protein from animal sources, pumpkin, and vegetable that have beneficial nutritional properties.
Pumpkin is a delicious and healthy vegetable that contains unique nutritional features and multiple beneficial properties.
- Digestive Aid
- Low Glycemic Index
- Source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Regulates intestinal motility
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic effect.
Ingredients: Fresh boneless duck (30%), dehydrated duck (28%), pea starch, chicken fat, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herring, dehydrated herring, herring oil, dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dehydrated cantaloupe melon (0,5%), dehydrated pomegranate, dehydrated apple, dehydrated spinach, psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated blueberry , salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta‐carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL‐methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, aloe vera extract, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 18000IU; Vitamin D3 1200IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 300mg; Niacin 150mg; Pantothenic Acid 50mg; Vitamin B2 20mg; Vitamin B6 8.1mg; Vitamin B1 10mg; Vitamin H 1.5mg; folic acid 1.5mg; Vitamin B12 0.1mg; Choline Chloride 2500mg; Beta‐Carotene 1.5mg; zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 910mg; manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 380mg; ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 250mg; copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 88mg; selenised yeast inactivated 0.40mg; DL‐methionine 5000mg; taurine 4000mg. Organoleptic additives: aloe vera extract 1000mg; green tea extract 100mg; rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol‐rich extracts of natural origin.
Crude protein 44.00%; crude oils and fats 20.00%; crude fibers 1.80%; moisture (max) 8.00%; crude ash 8.70%; Calcium 1.50%; Phosphorus 1.30%; Taurine (min): 0.40%; Omega‐6 3.30%; Omega‐3 0.90%; DHA 0.50%; EPA 0.30%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin 900mg/kg.