- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is lamb, formulated without grains or gluten
- 95% of protein is from quality animal sources which makes for a low ash content. Ingredients are also fresh and never frozen for optimum nutrition
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar
- This GMO-free formula doesn't contain peas, lentils, pea protein, chickpeas, or added plants oils
- Made in Italy
The carnivore nature of our four-legged family members is our guide in developing our all-natural scientifically researched food. Dogs in their natural state almost exclusively consume meat and don’t require a diet containing a high level of carbohydrates. Pursuing this philosophy we developed the innovative line N&D Pumpkin, a Grain-Free food with a high percentage of animal ingredients (over 60%), pumpkin, and vegetables that have beneficial
Why Pumpkin: Pumpkin is a delicious and healthy vegetable that contains unique nutritional features and multiple beneficial properties:
- Acts as a Digestive Aid
- Has a Low Glycemic Index
- Is a source of Beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti-carcinogenic effect
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection
- Regulates intestinal motility
- Provides an anti-inflammatory effect
Ingredients: Fresh grass fed Lamb (24%), dehydrated lamb meat (24%), pea starch (20%), chicken fat, dehydrated herrings, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), fresh herring, dehydrated herring, dehydrated whole eggs, herring oil, fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, chicken cartilages (source of glucosamine e chondroitin sulfate) inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract, dehydrated blueberries (0.5%), dehydrated spinach , psyllium (0.3%), dehydrated apple, dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated pomegranate, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Crude Protein (min): 35.00%; Crude Fat (min): 20.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 1.90%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Ash (max): 8.10%; Calcium (min): 1.30%; Phosphorus (min): 0.90%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.40%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.90%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 0.50%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.30%; Glucosamine* (min): 1000mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 700mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 414 kCals per cup.