- Made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant
- Grain free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12
- Premium, flavorful entrée providing high-quality protein with boneless chicken as the first ingredient
- 2.8-ounce pop-top cans
Knowing that cats need meat protein to survive, Fussie Cat developed formulas that they call Physiologically Correct. As true carnivores, their bodies are extremely efficient in processing meat, so 20% of their diet should come from animal proteins. Fussie Cat’s foods start with meat, are low in carbs and include a complete spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals. You can be sure your kitty’s getting all the necessary amino acids, protein and other nutrients.