- Made in a high-quality manufacturing plant
- Grain free: great for cats prone to food sensitivities or allergies
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat's fur soft and healthy
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin b6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin b12
- Premium, flavorful chicken and vegetable entrée providing high-quality protein with boneless chicken as the first ingredient
- 2.8-ounce pop-top cans
Fussie cat premium cat food is made in a state of the art consumable manufacturing plant. The ingredients help to promote healthy digestion. Fussie cat premium is a grain-free food.
Ingredients: Chicken meat, water sufficient for processing. Chicken skin, tapioca starch, potatoes, carrots, green peas, sunflower seed oil, tuna oil, tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, xanthan gum, chicken soluble, choline chloride, sodium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, taurine, zinc sulfate, vitamin e, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin b1), nicotinic acid (source of vitamin b3), calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, vitamin a supplement, riboflavin supplement (source of vitamin b2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin b6), folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin k3 supplement, biotin, vitamin b12 supplement.
Caloric content: 600 kcal per kg / 48 kcal per 2.8-ounce can
The amount of food your cat needs to be nourished daily depends on their activity levels and their stage of life. Generally, the more active they are (like adventurous outdoor cats) the more they’ll need to eat. Please consult your veterinarian for the best feeding regimen for your cat.
Transition instructions: While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your cat’s previous food one day and introduce Fussie Cat the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Fussie Cat for up to 2 weeks. This is especially true if your cat has been previously fed a high grain, corn, wheat or soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Fussie Cat, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid upset stomachs as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.