- Delicious bacon bones are made with healthy ingredients for a safe and highly digestible treat.
- Comes in 2 sizes: The unique mini size is perfect for smaller mouths; the standard size snaps in two for mid-sized breeds and portion control for larger dogs
- Designed to remove plaque and tartar
- Contains probiotics and omegas 3 and 6 from salmon oil for a beneficial snack.
- Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and ready for use to reward or spoil your pup.
- Scientifically formulated and made with pride in the USA.
Indigenous Pet Products Mini Smoked Bacon Flavor Dental Dog Bones clean your pup’s teeth while he enjoys a delicious snack. These chews are made with Ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean North Atlantic seas, for a natural and rich source of nutrients that’s free from artificial colors and preservatives. Each unique edible bone is designed to fight plaque and tartar build-up while your dog chews. These treats are highly digestible and made with only the best natural ingredients, which means no grain, gluten, or GMOs—and they’re scientifically formulated and made with pride in the USA for the perfect blend of science and nature.
Ingredients: Potato starch, vegetable glycerin, chicken meal, dried sweet potato, dried carrot, gelatin, chicken, dried kelp, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salmon oil, natural bacon flavor, natural smoke flavor, sorbic acid (preservative), inulin.
Guaranteed Analysis (based on 100 grams/calculated):
Crude Protein (min.) : 10%
Crude Fiber (max.) : 4%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) : 0.2%
Crude Fat (min.) : 4%
Moisture (max.) : 16%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) : 0.8%
Recommended Feeding Guidelines:
Small Breeds from 3-10 pounds: One bone per day – Bone snaps In half
Small Breeds from 10-25 pounds: Half (1/2) bone per day
Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds: – Bone snaps In half / One bone per day
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 10 pounds. Not recommended for dogs undergoing treatment for hyperthyroidism.