- This product contains 40% fresh turkey and herring, and 0% protein meal. There is no chicken, grain or white potato to irritate tummies.
- Bite-sized pieces perfect for small dogs and puppies.
- Oven-baked Lotus retains 100% of its vitamins. Extruded dog foods typically lose an average of 40% of their vitamins. This means that all of Lotus’ fresh fruits and vegetables still provide all of those wonderful antioxidants to keep your best friend’s cells healthy.
- Feed less! A bag of Lotus lasts 20% longer. This is because a cup of Lotus weighs only 4oz and many extruded foods weigh an average of 6oz.
- All ingredients are sourced in North America (USA and Canada).
A bowl full of Lotus Oven-Baked Turkey Small Bites Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food lets you say goodbye not only to table-side begging, but grains too. Protein’s the main course, with scrumptious oven-baked turkey, turkey liver and whole herring and sides of nutrient-rich sweet potatoes, apples, blueberries, pumpkin and spinach. Your pup will feel like part of the family with oven-baked meals packed with flavor and wholesome meat.
Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Liver, Dried Peas, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Brewers Dried Yeast, Herring, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal, Calcium Propionate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Copper Proteinate, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Solubles, Dried Lactobacillus Lactis Fermentation Solubles, and Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Solubles, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Calorie Content: 649 kCals per cup
Crude protein 24.0% min
Crude fat 13.0% min
Crude fiber 6.0% max
Moisture 10.0% max
Ash (max) 6.50%, vitamin e (min) 200iu/kg, omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.35%, omega-6 fatty acids* (min) 2.25%, ascorbic acid (vitamin c)* (min) 250mg/kg