- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Deboned venison sourced from farms in New Zealand. The venison is grass-fed, and they do not have any added hormones or antibiotics.
- A grain-free treat that is free from corn, wheat, and soy and made with fresh, single species animal proteins.
- Oven-Baked, not extruded like other treats — less processed, retains more nutrients, and delivers less starch and sugar.
- Soft-baked texture that dogs will love and only 2.4 kCals per treat
- 10 ounces in a resealable pouch
Oven-baking means less processed, has less starch, has more fresh meats, fish and poultry than most other kibbles, and hey, it just plain tastes better.
Ingredients: Venison, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Coconut glycerin, Tapioca, Miscanthus ground grass, Ground whole flaxseed, Honey, Salt, Aloe Vera gel extract, Rosemary extract (May contain traces of peanut).
Crude Protein (Min) 12.00%
Crude Fat (Min) 6.00%
Crude Fiber (Max) 6.00%
Moisture (Max) 18.00%
Calorie Content: 2900 kCal per kg / 2.4 kCal per treat