- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Deboned duck sourced from farms in Quebec, Canada. The duck is free from added hormones and antibiotics.
- A grain-free treat that is free from corn, wheat, and soy and made with fresh, single species animal proteins.
- Oven-Baked, not extruded like other treats — less processed, retains more nutrients, and delivers less starch and sugar.
- Soft-baked texture that dogs will love and only 2.5 kCals per treat
- 10 ounces in a resealable pouch
Oven-baking means less processed, has less starch, has more fresh meats, fish and poultry than most other kibbles, and hey, it just plain tastes better.
Ingredients: Duck, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Coconut glycerin, Duck fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Miscanthus ground grass, Ground whole flaxseed, Honey, Salt, Aloe Vera gel extract, Rosemary extract (May contain traces of peanut).
Crude Protein (Min) 10.00%
Crude Fat (Min) 8.00%
Crude Fiber (Max) 6.00%
Moisture (Max) 18.00%
Calorie Content: 3014 kCal per kg / 2.5 kCal per treat