- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
- Perfect for spot cleaning and removing surface stains and odors
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover Nature's Enzymatic Formula works to eliminate stains and odors caused by puppies and dogs, including urine and feces accidents, food, drooling, bedding stain and odors and other hard-to-get-out dog messes. Note: Not recommended for leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. When used as directed, this product will also work on old deep-set stains and odors. Safe for use around pets and homes, when used as directed.
Ingredients: Water, Oxygen Boosters Isopropyl Alcohol, Nature's Bio-Enzymatic Blend, Surfactant, Citrus Scent.
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for colorfastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait one hour, then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use this product on those surfaces.
- Always use this product full strength.
- Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover formulas first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically set stains that will be impossible to remove.
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 10 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
- Saturate stain and odor areas with this product at full strength before washing. Then, wash as usual.