- Made From 100% Global Animal Partnership Step 4 Level Beef
- Grass Fed and Grass Finished
- Raised Without Antibiotics or Growth Hormones
- Raised at Pasture in the USA
- Free From Glycerin, Grains, Artificial Flavors & Preservatives
- Low In Carbohydrates and Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- 4.5 Ounces in a resealable pouch for freshness
Humanely raised grass fed beef, free from antibiotics & growth hormones, dehydrated at low temperatures to form a healthy & tasty treat.
Open Farm promises wholesome, ethically sourced foods for your pet. All of Open Farm's grain-free recipes focus on a limited set of proteins and produce that are raised responsibly and humanely. So that your pet gets a nutritionally balanced meal, there are no cheap, processed fillers. Open Farm's human-grade meats, with no antibiotics or added hormones, are sourced from farms with humane farming practices. There's no wheat, corn, soy or rice, or animal byproducts - and there are never any ingredients from China. Open Farms dog treats are dehydrated at low temperatures to give your dog a healthy snack. All Open Farms dog treats are made without antibiotics and growth hormones.
Ingredients: Humanely raised beef, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), molasses, sunflower lecithin, sea salt, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative), rosemary extract.
Crude Protein(min) 32%
Crude Fat(min) 35%
Crude Fiber(max) 1.0%
Calorie Content ME (Calculated): 5.2 KCAL per gram / 16.0 KCAL per treat
These Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only