Each Stella & Chewy’s freeze-dried raw dinner morsel recipe is formulated to mirror a cat’s ancestral diet! There has never been a more conveneint way to feed a biologically appropriate raw food diet.
- 98% meat, organs and bone
- Cage-free and wild-caught proteins
- Fortified with added vitamins and minerals
- Rich in taurine and enhanced with probiotics and antioxidants
- 100% complete and balanced dinner
- No grains; no gluten
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
- Only the Good Stuff! Cats naturally crave meat, much like they ate in the wild. That's why every batch of Chick, Chick, Chicken freeze-dried raw cat food contains 98% chicken (always cage-free), organs and bone, plus taurine and probiotics for dietary health and eating as nature intended. All ingredients are responsibly sourced, and NEVER from China
- Made in the USA - Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Chick, Chick, Chicken Dinner's all-natural recipe is crafted with care in small batches in Stella & Chewy’s own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein-rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your cat
- Grain-free, minimally-processed and all natural. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. That's why each of Stella & Chewy's recipes contains NO added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers. Best of all, it's 100% complete and balanced for all life stages
- Raw nutrition AND convenience - Your pet deserves to thrive on real, raw meat. Now Stella & Chewy's makes it easier than ever to give your pet real raw nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system
- Convenient resealable pouch for easy access and air-tight storage
For every cup of freeze-dried cat food, add half a cup of warm water. Allow food to rehydrate for one minute, mix and serve. Provide your cat access to fresh water. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Ingredients: Chicken with Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Tocopherols (Preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement
Crude Protein (min.): 45.0%
Crude Fat (min.): 25.0%
Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
Moisture (max.): 5.0%
Taurine (min.): 0.25%
Microorganisms: Not less than 10,000,000 CFU/oz.
Calorie Content: (metabolizable energy, calculated): 125 kcal per ounce / 4420 kcal per kg