- Highly digestible and palatable venison protein your furry friend will go wild for!
- Small kibble size makes this formula easy on your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth
- Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion
- Rich in proteins and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small dogs need
- Blend of venison, lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acids and 100% nutrition for a complete and balanced diet
Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Dry Dog Food is made with highly digestible lamb protein and garbanzo beans in a small kibble size, so it’s easy on your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help further support healthy digestion, while a blend of lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in proteins and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small dogs need.
Ingredients: Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Lentils, Pea Protein, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Duck Meal, Pea Flour, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Reuteri Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live, Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
Caloric Content: 3,719 kcal/kg, 370 kcal/cup
CRUDE PROTEIN 32.0% min
CRUDE FAT 18.0% min
CRUDE FIBER 4.0% max
MOISTURE 10.0% max
ZINC 150 mg/kg min
SELENIUM 0.35 mg/kg min
VITAMIN E 150 IU/kg min
OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS 2.8% min
OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS 0.3% min
TOTAL MICROORGANISMS 1,000,000 CFU/lb min