Victor lamb & rice formula canned dog food brings a delicious dose of flavor to your dog’s mealtime. This tasty, natural dog food has added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients to keep your four-legged friend in peak health. And it packs a wholesome blend of ingredients, with an impressive top three—lamb, vegetable broth and lamb liver. Plus ingredients like egg, brown rice and barley contribute to everything from improved digestion and enhanced bowel function to muscle health and more. Spoil your dog at every mealtime with victor lamb & rice formula canned dog food.
- Natural, wholesome recipe with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients to keep your pup in peak health
- With premium ingredients that include lamb, vegetable broth, brown rice, egg, flaxseed, and sunflower oil
- Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters will love the taste and texture of this delicious meal
- Supports healthy digestion, enhanced bowel function, and muscle health
- Omega fatty acids found in flaxseed contribute to healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat
Lamb, vegetable broth, lamb liver, brown rice, dried egg product, barley, dicalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, guar gum, potassium chloride, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, cassia gum, carrageenan, oatmeal, flaxseed meal, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, zinc oxide, vitamin e supplement, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, manganese sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin a supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin b12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrocloride, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid.
1540 kcal/kg, 575 kcal/can
Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
Total daily suggested feeding amount for adult stage dog is 3/4 - 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs of body weight. Puppy can be given up to twice the adult amount.
On days 1 & 3 of the change, fill the bowl with 3 quarters of the old food, and one quarter of victor.
On days 4 & 6, add in another quarter, so you have half old food, half victor.
On days 7 & 9, mix one quarter old food and 3 quarters victor food for pets.
Day 10 and after, your pet will be on an all-new diet of victor food.