- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control
- Provides dental care for all pets, regardless of size, age, temperament, or time constraints of busy owners
- Highly palatable poultry-flavored chews are made using select beef hide
- Periodontal disease is the number one diagnosed health issue in dogs and can seriously affect their overall health. Keep your pet’s mouth healthy with routine home dental care
Give you dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to help reduce plaque and calculus. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action.
With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals. C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beef hide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible.
As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of reach of children and wash hands after handling. As a genuine rawhide product, gulping whole chews with reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your pet. Supervise your pet while he chews.
Ingredients: Beef rawhide, dextrose, poultry digest, hydrolysed vegetable protein, primary dried yeast, potassium sorbate, glucose oxidase, dried whey protein concentrate.