- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action for clinically proven plaque control
- Exclusive Dual-Enzyme System eliminates plaque-forming bacteria
- Made using select beefhide
- Give your dog at least 1 chew daily to reduce plaque and calculus
- Please read all label information on delivery
C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beef hide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible.
Ingredients: Beefhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Primary Dried Yeast, Potasium Sorbate, Glucose Oxidase, Dried Whey Protein Concetrate.