- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Cats love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants (from the fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- Helps lower urinary pH for a healthy urinary tract
- A recipe made without white potato.
- Deboned duck sourced from farms in Quebec, Canada, and free from added hormones and antibiotics.
- All life stage recipe
Lotus Oven-Baked kibble for cats is made by a process so uncommonly wholesome it has an “®” after its name. Itʼs called Baked-In Goodness®(see?), and itʼs the big reason Lotus tastes delicious and is closer to homemade. Oven-baking means Lotus Oven-Baked kibble is less processed, has less starch, has more fresh meats, fish and poultry than most other kibbles, and hey, it just plain tastes better. Itʼs never extruded like most other cat foods. What the heck is extrusion, you say? Itʼs the process of using heat and high pressure (three times atmospheric pressure!) to form kibble in dies. Then theyʼre sprayed with “flavor” and fats. Plastic is often formed by extrusion, too. Creepy, right? Good thing someone (hint, hint) is committed to always oven-baking wholesome food for your cat.
Ingredients: Duck, Duck Meal, Peas, Dried Egg Product, Pork Liver, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sweet Potato, Ground Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Natural Yeast Flavor, Calcium Propionate, Carrots, Apples, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Garlic, Blueberrries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Taurine, Salmon Oil, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Inulin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (Min) 34.00%
Crude Fat (Min) 15.00%
Crude Fiber (Max) 5.25%
Moisture (Max) 10.00%
Ash (Max) 6.50%
Taurine (Min) 0.12%
Vitamin E (Min) 50 IU/kg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.85%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 2.00%
Ascorbic Acid (Min) 200 mg/kg
Calorie Content: 418 kCals per cup.
|Cat Weight (lb)||
|Weaning to 4 months||1/4||1 1/4||1 3/4|
|4 to 7 months||1/4||1/2||1||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|7 to 9 months||1/4||1/2||3/4||1||1||1 1/2||1 1/2|
|9 to 12 months||1/2||1/2||3/4||1||1||1 1/4|
*add 1/8 cup per each additional two pounds of body weight exceeding 14 pounds. That's a big cat!